Thursday, July 27, 2017

Day 16

Today we were supposed only work in the afternoon and have a field trip to Mees Observatory at night. However, my mom sent me here early so I was able to look at Dr. Qiao's comments on my outline. I also started putting my presentation slides together. After I drew all the paths and put names of optic instruments on a photo, I realized the objective was not in the photo --. I also asked Lauren some math notations on a textbook so I was able to understand the formulas better.

We continued working on building the camera again. After attempting trying different light intensities as well as different filters, I used my phone as the object and it worked pretty well. By the way, when we were testing our camera, we were being interviewed. I have no idea what I talked about; I just know I was so nervous when I was facing two enormous cameras.

I felt so happy that the camera actually worked.

A picture captured by the camera:


No comments:

Post a Comment