Thursday, July 13, 2017

Day 6

Neither Cayla nor John was here today, so Henry and I had to decide what to do ourselves.

I felt very happy that Dr. Qiao sent me a new reference, so I spent time reading it. The paper explained the functions of pump beam and probe beam so I was able to know why we only use CCD to take pictures of probe beams. I was interested in the materials of the sample and I thought this would be a very good topic for future research.

Then Henry and I had a view of Cayla's project; there were so many mirrors and lens on the table. After that, I introduced the project I was working on to Henry.

After lunch, I received an email from Lauren about the abstract. She asked Henry and me to send a draft to our dropbox by the end of today. We felt it was not a problem since we still got four hours to work on it. We walked around the building to collect the outline samples. Finally, we finished it on time.

Today was a very relaxing day without many tasks. Henry and I discussed lots of things, from card game to FFT, and we were able to know more about each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment